So long for now

>> 4.08.2010

I am not going to be stating the unknown when I mention it's been a while since I've blogged.  I know it has, and I feel a little out of sorts because of it.  I'm not sure what it is thats drawn me away from writing to you all, but I'm listening to myself and taking a more "permanent" break from blogging. 

These last couple of weeks, its been harder to blog because I'm not sure what direction to take things.  That being said, for the next few months I'll be figuring out my direction- sans sharing it with everyone.  Sometimes, when we share an idea, a thought, before it is matured, we shoot ourselves in the foot.  I'm going to do my best to avoid that.  I've greatly appreciated all of you reading my blog, but more importantly listening to my thoughts and sharing your ideas along with me.  That process will not stop- if you'd like to chat, reach out and it'll happen on its own- maybe over iced coffee, ice cream, or anything else that I crave in this crazy hot weather.

It's summer time (at least here in Philly)- kick off your shoes, walk around bare foot, and get the hell away from your computer!!  Life is that much more beautiful when you stop looking at it through your screen.

xo,
Abby

2 comments:

Kevin H. April 8, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

Your posts were always great... look forward to you picking it back up again after the summer!

katie,  April 8, 2010 at 9:12 PM  

Good for you! I think that's a healthy choice to take a little break...sometimes it doesn't matter what the rest of the world thinks! xo

Post a Comment